Wednesday 24 October 2012

Cho Express - Hurstville - Sydney, Australia.

Cho Express

For those of you who have been to Cho Dumpling King in Chinatown, this is the sister restaurant. There are two Cho Express in Hurstville, one within Westfields and the other near the  railway station.

My Taiwanese uni friend first introducted me to the concept of 'boxed taiwanese lunch' meals a few weeks back and at first thought, I wasn't really interested but decided to go with the majority of the group and try it out. It took me by surprise and I actually really enjoyed the flavour combinations.

Living near Hurstville means I can actually have it more often since it so close. Though it may be unhealthy due to the amount of oil and salt they put in.

The box lunch comes with two options from a wide selection in the baine marie for $6.95 and for $1 extra, a shaken iced green/black tea is available. It's tasty and fresh. A bargain I say!

My lunch meals to date:





Where?
Cho Express
Westfield Centre Hurstville
or
Centro Centre Hurstville

Opening Hours
10am - Late

Website
NA

No comments:

Post a Comment