Saturday 3 November 2012

Chocolateria San Churro - Miranda - Sydney, Australia

Chocolateria San Churro
 

It is now Spring but feels like Winter all over again. The weather now days is so unpredicatable and I have yet to pack away my jackets. Today is a gloomy that has had no ray of sunshine with sprinkles of rain throughout the day.

San Churro is a great place to hide away from this hideous weather. I'm here for an afternoon coffee time. It's fairly quite given that dinner time is not too long away.






Pages and pages of decadent desserts and drinks.


The 'Cappuccino ($3.60)' is a great blend of fair trade organic coffee and mellow taste topped with shards of dark chocolate. The coffee is well made and I nearly burn my tongue. A complimentary piece of chocolate accompanies the coffee but I accidentally dropped it onto the ground and it rolled away.



We share a plate of 'Churros for One ($8.95)' which consists of three churros and a dipping chocolate. I opt for the white chocolate dip. The churros are fried to a golden perfection and coated with a cinnamon dusting but I find that I still prefer the churros from Costco. The dip isn't too sweet and goes well with the churros.

Where?
Shop G107 - Ground Level, Westfield Miranda
600 Kingsway
Miranda, New South Wales
Australia 2228

Phone no: 02 9531 5892

Opening Hours
Mon-Thu 9am-9:30pm
Fri-Sat 9am-10:30pm
Sun 10am-9:30pm

Website
http://www.sanchurro.com/

Chocolateria San Churro on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment