Sunday 3 June 2012

The Ivy Patisserie - Sutherland - Sydney, Australia.

The Ivy Patisserie

A deal popped up on Living Social a few months back for a dozen assorted tarts from the Ivy Patisserie. Any deal to do with desserts in the Shire, then count me in. I placed an order in one week prior to pick up to avoid disappointment this time around.

At 9am on a Saturday morning I drove down to the patisserie. It's located in a suburban area and you wouldn't notice it if you didn't have a closer look. Upon entry, I could smell the desserts and pies being baked in the oven. It was already making me drool.

I gave my voucher in and the lovely baker gave me my tarts in a neatly packed box. All I can say was yum, yum, yum. IT WAS DELICIOUS. The pastry shell was thin and crispy. It wasn't overly buttery which I prefer.

My favourite was definitely the chocolate tart. It reminded me of a chocolate mud cake.


Business Card



Dozen Tarts


Banoffe Pie Tart


Lemon Curd Tart


Chocolate Tart



Fruit Tart


Caramel Tart

Where?
Shop 3, 23 Leonay St
Sutherland NSW 2232
Australia

Opening Hours
Monday - CLOSED
Tuesday - 7AM - 5PM
Wednesday - 7AM - 5PM
Thursday - 7AM - 5PM
Friday - 7AM - 5PM
Saturday - 7AM - 3PM
Sunday - 8AM - 12PM
 
Website

Ivy Patisserie on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment