Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year 2017!


Hope you all had an amazing start to 2017. I want to thank you for continuing to support and read my blog.

I wish you a wonderful year ahead filled with joy, good health and prosperity!

Today I reflect on the past year and look forward to this year. New goals, new challenges and new beginnings. While ever year has its ups and downs, I try to look at the bright side of things and focus on the positives. Believe that anything is possible if you put your heart into it. As the saying goes, 'life is what we make it to be' so live in the moment.

2016 allowed me to travel to my favourite country Singapore and re-visit Hong Kong. Towards the end of the year I got to travel to China again and see it in a different perspective, visiting new cities Shanghai and Beijing. I'm thankful for these travelling opportunities and hope to visit more countries in the near future.


My beloved dog of 11 years passed away a few months ago. He was my best friend and while no longer by our side, he will forever be in our hearts. I dedicate this post to my beautiful dog King Kong. Thank you for all the precious memories you have shared with our family and for the years of unconditional love. Goodbye, friend.

And now we welcome the New Year. Cheers to 2017!

~Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment